Visionary RCM (VRCM) is an ISO 27001:2013, SOC 2 TYPE II HIPAA compliant, knowledge centric organization, specializing in Risk Adjustment solutions, Revenue Integrity, Integrated Care Delivery & Revenue Cycle Solutions for the Payers & Providers. VRCM offers business solutions to over 250+ healthcare clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise Visionary is owned by “The Carlyle Group”, world’s second largest Asset Management Company with over $216B in AUM.
Founded in 2006, VRCM is headquartered in Chennai (India) & global delivery centers at 5 locations in India & 100% wholly owned subsidiaries in Minnesota, Florida and California. We began our journey with four member team by providing integrated Revenue Cycle Management Services to the Provider segment in the US. Over the last 13 years, we have scaled our resources to 3000+ global pool and have expanded our core service offerings to include Medical Risk Adjustment Services, Programs, Audit and Quality of Care for Medicare, Commercial Risk Adjustment Services, Global Coding Services, Global Risk Adjustment Coding, Medicaid and Commercial Health Plans.
Embracing a hybrid model that caters to the requirements of the global market, VRCM concentrates application and functional expertise located both onshore and offshore where we leverage best practices and economies of scale for the benefit of multiple clients. Our highly-skilled workforce is trained in a consistent client delivery approach that emphasizes value, and enables clients to focus more on their core competencies.
Through our indigenous training programs and strict adherence to highest standard of compliance we drive operational excellence and integrity in all aspects of our professional conduct, while striving to reflect the highest ethical standards in our relationships with our clients
To be a trusted and preferred partner to global health care organizations to improve health and business outcomes.
Our Performance driven team culture and our commitment to improving processes, we continually identify new opportunities to increase customer satisfaction. By understanding and addressing specific client requirements, we are able to create optimized service and performance standards, determine specific goals and actions necessary to foster improvement and build better client-centric processes.
Our Process Highlights
- Guaranteed 95% + Accuracy
- Stringent Audit Standards
- Smooth implementation with minimal disruption to client operations
- Process excellence specialists to improve efficiencies
- Statistics driven quality management
- High impact business intelligence
- Comprehensive reports to help track performance
- 10 years of successful track record
- AHIMA and AAPC credentialed coder
- Skilled across CMS & HHS
- Highly experienced management team
- In depth multi-specialty expertise for Medicare Risk Adjustment, HEDIS Abstraction & RADV Audit
- Domain expertise in all latest techniques
- State of the art infrastructure with 1,000+ certified, SOC 2 Type II & HIPAA compliant seats
- Enables secure and seamless remote delivery
- Latest coding technology platforms
- Immediate access to a “pre-vetted”, “pre-trained” & “pre-ramped” resource pool
- Periodic risk assessments to measure its compliance with technical & non-technical HIPAA Rules