Board Of Directors
Stephen H Wise: Managing Director and Head
- Currently as Managing director and head of the Global Health Care team at The Carlyle Group
- Member of the board of directors of PPD, HCR-Manor Care, Rede D’Or São Luiz S.A., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (OCD), Healthscope Ltd. (prior), Grupo Qualicorp (prior), Multiplan (prior) and Lifecare (prior).
- Had server earlier onthe board of Qualicaps Group (prior), a portfolio company of Carlyle Japan Partners.
- Part of the Leadership Council of the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Prior to joining Carlyle, Mr. Wise worked with JLL Partners, a New York-based private equity firm, where he focused on health care-related investments and with J.W. Childs Associates, a Boston-based private equity firm, and prior to that, in the leveraged finance group of Credit Suisse.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Bucknell University and Master’s in business administration from Harvard Business School.
Shankar Narayanan: Managing Director and Co-Head
- Mr Shankar Narayanan was formerly the Managing Director and Co-Head of the Asia Growth Capital team of Carlyle, a global PE fund, responsible for advising on growth capital investments in Asia.
- Shankar Narayanan has been in private equity since 1993 with the unique distinction of having run some of the investee companies as a CEO.
- Since joining Carlyle in 2004, Shankar Narayanan has advised on investments such as Claris Lifesciences, Elitecore Technologies, Repco Home Finance, Tirumala Milk Products, Visen Industries, Value & Budget Housing Corporation (VBHC), Edelweiss Financial Services, South Indian Bank, Cyient, and Allsec Technologies.
- Shankar Narayanan has also advised on successful exits from Tirumala, Elitecore, Edelweiss, Repco and Claris.
- He was also actively involved in Managing the fund’s investments and exits in Newgen Knowledge Works, Financial Software & Systems (FSS), Learning Mate Solutions, QuEST and Sharekhan.
- Shankar Narayanan started his PE career as MD & CEO of Hathway Investments. While at Hathway, Shankar was involved in a number of investments including Johnson Tiles, Exide Industries, Hathway Cable, Asianet Satellite Communications and served on the boards of all these companies.
- After Hathway, Shankar Narayanan was associated with The Chatterjee Group (TCG) and Deutsche Bank Capital Partners in Hong Kong, and ICICI Ventures before joining Carlyle.
- Shankar Narayanan is academically qualified with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from XLRI Jamshedpur, where he topped his graduating class in the area of finance and accounting.
- He also holds a Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
John W Wallace: Group Chief Executive Officer
- As Group CEO, John currently leads strategy, business development and overall operations for Visionary RCM.
- He is responsible for long range strategic planning, business modeling and partnerships that are consistent with the changing market dynamics for our customers to be successful.
- John’s focus is planning, partnering and operationalizing value based care organizations across the country as the healthcare payment environment continues to shift towards performance based reimbursement.
- Earlier John was SVP and GM role within Change Healthcare he also served as President, COO and board member of ACO Partner, a joint venture formed by Change Healthcare and Trinnovate Ventures, a subsidiary of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ).
- ACO Partner is an independent physician-centric organization that partners with payers, providers, and patients to operationalize value-based care models nationally.
Joe Bress: Vice President
- Joe Bress is a Principal at The Carlyle Group focused on private equity opportunities in the healthcare sector. He is based in New York.
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors of WellDyneRx, Albany Molecular Research, Visionary RCM, Millicent Pharma, and the entity controlling Carlyle’s investments in X-Chem and X-Rx. He is also involved in Carlyle’s investments in PPDI, Rede D’Or Sao Luiz, and HCR ManorCare and was previously involved in Carlyle’s realized investments in MultiPlan and MedPointe.
- Prior to Carlyle, Mr. Bress worked in the Mergers & Acquisitions group at UBS.
- Holds an M.B.A. from Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business and an A.B. from Harvard College, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude
Vishu Jhaveri : Strategic Advisor
- Dr. Vishu J. Jhaveri served as the Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President of Health Services, Network & Contracting of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc until 2017.
- Dr. Jhaveri oversaw the development of corporate medical policies and the daily administrative functions of the Health Services Division.
- He also serves as the Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors of Trinnovate Ventures, Inc.
- Dr. Jhaveri served as Senior Vice President of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc.
- He served as Executive Vice President of Coventry Health Care Inc. and served as its Chief Medical Officer.
- Dr. Jhaveri served as Corporate Medical Director and Chief Operating Officer of Future Healthcare Corp.
- Dr. Jhaveri served as advisory Board of InterComponentWare AG.
- Dr. Jhaveri has more than 21 years of clinical and managed care experience. He is a member of many professional organizations and is a senior scholar with the Department of Population Health at the Jefferson School of Medicine in Philadelphia.
- Dr. Jhaveri received his medical degree from Bombay University, Bombay, India and his Master of Science in administration from Central Michigan University.
- Dr. Jhaveri is board-certified in quality assurance, utilization management and pediatrics. Dr. Jhaveri Completed his Pediatric Residency at John Hopkins Bayview Hospital in Baltimore