VRCM offers Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) services to assist our clients in providing medical documentation that is complete and accurate. Our CDI services help clients eliminate gaps in the reimbursement and increase the quality of the documentation.
Our CDI specialists have healthcare regulatory experience in a variety of settings and are skilled in clinical knowledge, clinical documentation improvement programs, clinical documentation services, payment systems & methodologies, as well as ICD-10 coding concepts and guidelines.
- Transition to ICD-10 Coding
- Medical chart review by skilled CDI specialist
- Clinical documentation monitoring and assessment.
- Clinical documentation improvement programs
- Analysis and audit reporting of the CDI program
- Training and educational resources for high quality documentation
- Highly experience and credentialed coding resources
- All our coders are ICD-10 proficient
- Thorough working knowledge of Official Coding Guidelines, and CMS regulatory guidelines related to Coding and MS-DRG assignment
- Ability to interact with all members of an organization, including allied healthcare providers, nursing and HIM departments
Clients say on VRCM.
“I just wanted to take a moment to give a special appreciation to Coder VRCM 1791. Coder pointed out a diagnosis error that the provider had been selecting was incorrect and sent it to me to query the provider. The provider had been pulling the same history forward for some time and had been selecting incorrect diagnosis. The provider was very grateful for the education and help.
I didn’t think a thank you on the feedback form was enough.
Thank you. I appreciate you very much. Great job!”
Coding Supervisor – Utah based hospital.