VRCM leads the way into the transition to ICD-10 coding services with a comprehensive readiness plan and transition steps. VRCM has AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainers and training materials updated as per the latest CMS guidance. We have more than 500 experienced coders who are ICD-10 proficient. ICD-10 coding services is the latest in the field with comprehensive ready plan done by AHIMA Certified Coders, AAPC Certified Coders at Visionary RCM in Chennai.
- ICD -10 Documentation Audit: VRCM’s ICD-10 auditing, education and CDI expert staff will engage in an analysis of the current documentation gaps related to ICD-10 sufficiency or deficiency for specialty records
- Dual Coding Services:Two coders coding the same visit, one in ICD-9 and one in ICD-10, to help reduce the risk of financial uncertainty and identify focus areas for education.
- Coding Audits: Full service retrospective coding and validation audits ranging from detailed compliance, to all code ICD-10, or just risk adjustment code audits for targeted providers to assure adequate documentation.
- Pool of fully trained ICD-9 and ICD-10 coders to assist the client offices to keep productivity flowing and to address claim edit/denial bottlenecks post-transition.
- A dedicated ICD-10 project manager to oversee the transition
- Stringent Audit mechanism to ensure 95%+ accuracy
- In-house robust training program to ensure quality and adherence to client service SLA’s