John W Wallace: Group Chief Executive Officer
- As Group CEO, John currently leads strategy, business development and overall operations for Visionary RCM.
- He is responsible for long range strategic planning, business modeling and partnerships that are consistent with the changing market dynamics for our customers to be successful.
- John’s focus is planning, partnering and operationalizing value based care organizations across the country as the healthcare payment environment continues to shift towards performance based reimbursement.
- Earlier John was SVP and GM role within Change Healthcare he also served as President, COO and board member of ACO Partner, a joint venture formed by Change Healthcare and Trinnovate Ventures, a subsidiary of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ).
- ACO Partner is an independent physician-centric organization that partners with payers, providers, and patients to operationalize value-based care models nationally.
Rajesh P Surana: Founder
- Mr Rajesh P Surana founded Visionary RCM Infotech (VRCM) in 2006, with a vision to build a services company specializing in healthcare RCM and medical coding services.
- At VRCM, Raj is responsible for leading the company and providing strategic direction towards achieving exceptional performance. He is focused on making VRCM the global leader in Healthcare Revenue Management services, delivering incredible experiences to clients, end-users and employees across the world.
- He began his entrepreneur journey with 4 member team and over the last 12 years, scaled the resources to 3000+ global pool.
- Widely recognized for sound fiscal and operational management, strategic partnerships and acquisitions resulting in enhanced profitability, reduced costs and optimized shareholder value, Raj also serves as a trusted Board advisor conceptualizing and creating revenue opportunities by leveraging technology to drive business performance.
- He brings an incredible amount of industry knowledge with over 16 years of experience and relationships that he has built through the years while working in senior management positions in US-based IT companies like Microsoft Inc., Bloomberg LLP Inc.
- He is a distinguished global executive with an M.S Computer Science from the Syracuse University, New York and a Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering from SRM University, India.
Afzal M Momin: Chief Strategy Officer
- Afzal is a finance professional with demonstrated expertise in cross border M&A, Private Equity syndication and strategic consulting for both domestic and multinational clients
- Proven track record of transaction execution, business development, management consulting, strategy formulation, and managing CXO level relationships across multiple sectors including Technology, Education, Consumer and Infrastructure
- Experience: 9 years in Investment Banking and Corporate Consulting
K.S Rajan: President – Provider Operations
- Rajan is a techno-savvy professional offering multiple years of comprehensive experience in managing and leading business operations in the BPO sector, involving creation of business development procedures, service standards, operational policies , processes, budgeting and guidelines.
- He has held senior leadership and management positions with leading organizations like Wipro, Nuance, iMedX, Omega Healthcare and gained significant experience in the entire chain of BPO/KPO Domain which includes P&L Management, Operation and Production Management, Transition/ Migration, Risk & Compliance Management, Automation, Process Re-Engineering & Process Excellence.
- Rajan holds an MBA from Osmania University, PG Diploma in corporate finance from IIM Kolkata and Six Sigma Black Belt from KPMG.
- He is a certified Aviation Pilot and National level basketball player.
Ganesh Kumar Kannappan: President-Payer Operations
- Associated with VRCM since July 2007, Ganesh holds overall responsibility for operational delivery, workflow management, process mapping, account management and account mining in Payer vertical
- Holds a degree in Micro-biology from the University of Madras; AHIMA approved ICD-10 CM/PCS trainer and a AAPC certified coding professional
- Proven track record Experience: 16 years in US HealthCare, including more than 10 years of leadership experience
- Prior joining Visionary, worked in Sales and Marketing for Glaxo Smithkline
Premkumar Mahalingam: Senior Vice President, Operations [Coding Services]
- Associated with VRCM since Nov 2006
- Holds a degree in Bachelor in Physiotherapy from Pioneer College, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- Certifications: AAPC – CPC,CRC,CCC,CCVTC,CGSC,CPCD,CEDC, AHIMA – Approved ICD -10 CM / PCS Trainer, CPC certification trainer
- Experience: 15 years in medical coding serving the US HealthCare market
- SME in coding and holds Six Sigma Black Belt credentials
Vijay Anand: Vice President – IT & Compliance
- Vijay has over 20 years of experience and winner of coveted awards like CIO200 CHANGE AGENT 2017, IT NEXT100 CIO 2017.
- Vijay holds overall responsibilities in Visionary RCM for IT Operations, IT Infrastructure and IT Compliance management.
- He holds various international Certifications:
Certified Information Security Professional (CISP), ISO 27001 Implementation and Lead auditor (Information security), ITIL-EXIN, Certificate in Business Analytics from Manipal, NCLP, CCNA, MCP and Smart desk manager.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from University of Madras, and a Diploma in Advance Systems Management from NIIT
Meena Srinath: Vice President- Finance & Procurement
- Meena has over 12 years of experience in the finance and accounting profession with a focus on client relationship management.
- She is a Chartered Accountant and also holds Master degree in Law, Master of Finance Management, Dip in Human Resource Management.
- She is responsible for all finance and accounting activities of Visionary RCM
Renuka Devi S : Vice President HR & Compliance
- Renuka is the VP – HR & Compliance at Visionary RCM. Her 15 years of experience span change management, leadership engagement, and organizational development.
- She has established scalable recruitment models, built and implemented talent engagement and retention strategies.
- She is responsible for creating an engaging work culture that promotes continuous learning and is focused on building a robust leadership pipeline.
- Renuka is also responsible for Visionary RCM’s compliance strategy, including the direction of internal regulatory policies and complete compliance with all national and international laws and regulations that pertain to healthcare industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards.
- She leads Visionary RCM’s strategic planning and operational execution of Global Facilities Management.
- She is a Six sigma green belt certified professional.