Rajesh P Surana: Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Rajesh founded VRCM in 2006 with a vision to build a services company specializing in healthcare RCM and medical coding services
- Prior business experience in healthcare and information technology, with array of cross functional skills and an international perspective with a keen understanding of global standards pertaining to the healthcare industry
- Previously Financial Application Developer for Health & Equity functions at Bloomberg; Commenced career as Software Architect at Microsoft
- Education: MS. Computer Science from Syracuse University, New York
- Experience: 12+ years
Afzal M Momin: Chief Strategy Officer
- Afzal is a finance professional with demonstrated expertise in cross border M&A, Private Equity syndication and strategic consulting for both domestic and multinational clients
- Proven track record of transaction execution, business development, management consulting, strategy formulation, and managing CXO level relationships across multiple sectors including Technology, Education, Consumer and Infrastructure
- Experience: 9+ years in Investment Banking and Corporate Consulting
K.S Rajan: President – Operations
- Rajan is a techno-savvy professional offering 18 plus years of comprehensive experience in managing business operations in the BPO sector, involving creation of business development procedures, service standards, operational policies , processes, budgeting and guidelines.
- He previously worked with companies like Wipro, Nuance, ImedX, and Omega healthcare and gained significant experience in the entire chain of BPO Domain, including Operation, Production Planning, Transition/ Migration, Risk & compliance, Process Re-Engineering & Process Excellence.
- Rajan holds a MBA from Osmania University, Six Sigma Black Belt from KPMG, and a Certificate in corporate finance from IIM Kolkata.
- He represented Gujarat state at national level basketball competition. He also holds private pilot license from Min of Civil aviation.
Ganesh Kumar K: Chief Operating Officer
- Associated with VRCM since July 2007, Ganesh holds overall responsibility for operational delivery, workflow management, process mapping, account management and account mining
- Holds a degree in Micro-biology from the University of Madras; AHIMA approved ICD-10 CM/PCS trainer and a AAPC certified coding professional
- Proven track record Experience: 12 years in US HealthCare, including more than 7 years of leadership experience
Premkumar Mahalingam: Senior Vice President, Operations [Coding Services]
- Associated with VRCM since Nov 2006
- Holds a degree in Bachelor in Physiotherapy from Pioneer College, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- Certifications: AAPC – CPC, AHIMA – Approved ICD -10 CM / PCS Trainer, CPC certification trainer
- Experience: 12 years in medical coding serving the US HealthCare market
Vijay Anand: Vice President – IT & Compliance
- Vijay has over 20 years of experience and winner of coveted awards like CIO200 CHANGE AGENT 2017, IT NEXT100 CIO 2017.
- Vijay holds overall responsibilities in Visionary RCM for IT Operations, IT Infrastructure and IT Compliance management.
- He holds various international Certifications:
Certified Information Security Professional (CISP), ISO 27001 Implementation and Lead auditor (Information security), ITIL-EXIN, Certificate in Business Analytics from Manipal, NCLP, CCNA, MCP and Smart desk manager.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from University of Madras, and a Diploma in Advance Systems Management from NIIT
Meena Srinath: Finance Controller
- Meena has over 12 years of experience in the finance and accounting profession with a focus on client relationship management.
- She is a Chartered Accountant and also holds Master degree in Law, Master of Finance Management, Dip in Human Resource Management.
- She is responsible for all finance and accounting activities of Visionary RCM
Renuka Devi S : Vice President HR & Compliance
- Associated with VRCM since April 2010, Renuka is managing the entire gamut of HR and compliance activities focusing on Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Retention, Training, Statutory compliance & HIPAA compliance.
- She is a Certified HIPAA Privacy Security expert, with a MBA from Madras University, and is also a six sigma green belt certified.
- Experience: 12 years in HR & Compliance, including more than 6 years of training and leadership experience