Our physician coding services address the specific needs of the provider community, including physician offices, group practices, multi-specialty clinics and specialty centers. Our certified physician coders are highly skilled and trained in CPT, E/M, HCPCS-II, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10 Coding Services and ICD-10-CM coding practices.
- Improve Clinical Documentations: Data quality, completeness and authentication.
- Process Improvement & Denial Management
- Comprehensive E&M review to include ICD-9 or ICD-10 diagnoses and CPT Codes and/or HCPCS Level II Provider documentation review for severity of illness and specificity
- Map & Translate Codes
- Dual Coding Services
- Coding Audits
- Clear Coding Backlogs
- Train and test internal coders
- Train and support physicians
- Highly skilled and trained coders in CPT, E/M, HCPCS-II, ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM coding practices.
- Review standards are benchmarked against Federal guidelines and criteria from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
- Stringent Audit mechanism to ensure 95%+ accuracy
- In-house robust training program to ensure quality and adherence to client service SLA’s
- VRCM coding team is available 24/7 by phone, fax & Email